Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Nursery


For whatever reason I've been procrastinating on doing this nursery blog. Maybe it's because I am awesome at procrastinating and do so whenever I can. You would think I'd have learned by now. Nope. Anyway, today is Erika's due date and so far the verdict is NO BABY. So we're going to go out to dinner, I'll slip a jalapeno into Erika's beet salad and we'll see what happens. In the meantime...check out where this kid is going to spend the first 65% or so of its first few months.

This kid better be a good reader! Many books courtesy of our friends at Hopkins and Watertown High School!


Erika's rocker - quite comfy, by the way. I see myself spending time there, you know, not breastfeeding.


That is one SHARP changing table!


Note the vintage old school Red Sox cap. That's mine!